I put an important note in the respective Discussion Forums for Science 5 and 6 this morning. All Science 5/6 teachers should read it!
Once posted, I realized that many elementary teachers will be new to using BCLN courses this year. Therefore, I can't assume that all will read this post. WE need to help them get connected to their BCLN colleagues.
Please forward this to all your teachers/fellow-teachers and ensure they are subscribed to the forums related to the courses they teach. If they are not subscribed, they will miss updates, corrections, ideas.....etc.
How to Subscribe:
- Make an account on www.BCLearningNetwork.com.
- Login to the site and go to the course called "Discussion > BCLN Discussion Forums" (top of the list)
- Click on each forum for the course(s) you'll be teaching.
- Once in each, under Admin (left side), click "Subscribe to this Forum"
- Now you'll get an email every time a person posts about your courses. Yes, you can always unsubscribe.
- Feel free to provide feedback, ask questions, supply ideas, or report mistakes. This will benefit your students and your colleges' students.